Anime sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Final Fantasy series Lovers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sethsama14
Apprentice
Apprentice

Final Fantasy series Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy series Lovers   Final Fantasy series Lovers EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:08 pm

What's your opinion to FFXIII Lightning Returns ?Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by sethsama14 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong grammar)
Back to top Go down
http://sethsama14.jux.com
Miwaku
Miwaku

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy series Lovers   Final Fantasy series Lovers EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 1:02 pm

Spoiler:

About Lightning Returns... I saw a lot of mixed reactions, but personally I want to play it since it will be the final act of the said series. Plus there's a more challenging paradigm shiftbattle system that enables you to cut off the enemy's HP by 10%

And there are Skyrim/Assassin's Creed crossover elements = w = b

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
sethsama14
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy series Lovers   Final Fantasy series Lovers EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 6:46 pm

Oh so your my comrade now. Whahah I totally agree with you I personally want to play it without any distraction and such but I'm pretty sure when it's out I'll be having a hard time buying the game with my favorite DLC(to be exact it's Cloud Strife's clothes and his sword)
Back to top Go down
Miwaku
Miwaku

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy series Lovers   Final Fantasy series Lovers EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:01 am

Oh yeah, that's the pre-order item, right?
Credits for PSN are such a pain to get -_-''

I wonder what does Cloud's clothes do? :3
Back to top Go down
sethsama14
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy series Lovers   Final Fantasy series Lovers EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:24 pm

Yep, I'm pretty sure it has special effect to lightning herself. I mean with that she's like my best bet in all FF series heheh to really tell you the truth when I saw the DLC I was so shocked and for the first time I had my nose clogged up because it was literally bleeding. LIGHTNING Y U DO DAT HAHAHAH XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Miwaku
Miwaku

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy series Lovers   Final Fantasy series Lovers EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:59 pm

Lolwut? XD

Yeah. She's my bet on being a Blaster and Healer (if not Vanille or Hope) plus she's so cool in the Jap. version * O *. I wonder what wonder lies on her wardrobe = w = (Trigger Happy, anyone? /slapsself) XD
Back to top Go down
sethsama14
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy series Lovers   Final Fantasy series Lovers EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:16 pm

Ahahah I like that but you know what I really like to see sqaure enix to make a refined edition of Final Fantasy 7 seriously I wanna play it with a much better graphics I bet they will be able to give the players and the fans the so called "WOW FACTORS". For me who started playing Final Fantasy 7 up until now I wanna see 7 to 9 a remake. It would be really awesome don't you think my friend. \m/
Back to top Go down
Miwaku
Miwaku

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy series Lovers   Final Fantasy series Lovers EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:46 pm

sethsama14 wrote:
Ahahah I like that but you know what I really like to see sqaure enix to make a refined edition of Final Fantasy 7 seriously I wanna play it with a much better graphics I bet they will be able to give the players and the fans the so called "WOW FACTORS". For me who started playing Final Fantasy 7 up until now I wanna see 7 to 9 a remake. It would be really awesome don't you think my friend. \m/
Sou daaa~ I wanna see them in HD again, especially that Rinoa and Squall waltz (eh? .__.) scene ♥️ =)))

Though I am a bit curious what would Celes and the rest of the FFVI gang (except that clowny guy XD) looks like should the game be remastered for Ps3/Ps4 ♥️ Smile)))))

Back to top Go down
sethsama14
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy series Lovers   Final Fantasy series Lovers EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:15 am

But I wanna see all of them to have a remake. I wanna see how much they've improved
Back to top Go down
Miwaku
Miwaku

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy series Lovers   Final Fantasy series Lovers EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:59 pm

Da yo ne? :3

I wonder what will become of those games should they be remastered and be released in PS3 *crosses fingers*

/offtopic

I suddenly remembered KH 1.5 back at the store earlier and remembered the fact that the 3rd part of the game is for PS4 /sobs
Back to top Go down
sethsama14
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy series Lovers   Final Fantasy series Lovers EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 5:21 pm

Ahaha someday maybe:bounce:  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy series Lovers   Final Fantasy series Lovers Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy series Lovers
Page 1 of 1