Anime sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

NOW HIRING [FORUM MODERATORS]

Go down 
+4
Pururut
alclaude
- Hitagi Senjougahara
ACE011
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ACE011
Administrator
Administrator
ACE011

NOW HIRING [FORUM MODERATORS] Empty
PostSubject: NOW HIRING [FORUM MODERATORS]   NOW HIRING [FORUM MODERATORS] EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:41 pm

Hey anime sky is need of Forum moderators 

we are currently on our beta launch and anime sky seeks help to our members to join the volunteer moderator teams to handle and uphold forum rules and regulations. we greatly appreciate if you would join our team and help us make anime sky forums a better place for you and me:bounce: 

Tasks 
- Responsible in upholding the Rules and Regulations of anime sky forums 

- Provide reports on member penalties and bans 
- Monitors forums for any anomalies such as double / cross posting or spamming of messages 

Requirements 

- Anime sky forum member
- Knowledgeable in the basics of forum management (if you don't know anything then i will teach you)
- Willing to volunteer and become a proud staff of anime sky forums
- must be strict and willing to take personal action or make judgement's on a members case or violation 
- must be as tough as nails and will not be shaken to any criticism made by any member of anime sky 

Application process 

Name : 
Forum management experience : (describe what you know or leave it blank)
Reason why you want to become a moderator:
Can you ban or issue penalty on your friend? yes / no
Back to top Go down
https://animesky.forumtl.com
- Hitagi Senjougahara
- Hitagi Senjougahara

PostSubject: Re: NOW HIRING [FORUM MODERATORS]   NOW HIRING [FORUM MODERATORS] EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 1:28 am

Name : Roanne
Forum management experience : I know how how to moderate since I'm an admin somewhere with a forumotion as its server.
Reason why you want to become a moderator: Just want to help this growing community.
Can you ban or issue penalty on your friend? yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.tnmaa.net
ACE011
Administrator
Administrator
ACE011

PostSubject: Re: NOW HIRING [FORUM MODERATORS]   NOW HIRING [FORUM MODERATORS] EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:51 am

- Hitagi Senjougahara wrote:
Forum management experience : I know how how to moderate since I'm an admin somewhere with a forumotion as its server.
Reason why you want to become a moderator: Just want to help this growing community.
Thank you for the interest in applying for a moderator position i added you as a friend on facebook so that we can talk about some things on handling the forum and of course get on touch with you personally i hope you add me up ^^ also i want to discuss some things which are forum related so please do add me up thank you
Back to top Go down
https://animesky.forumtl.com
alclaude
alclaude

PostSubject: Re: NOW HIRING [FORUM MODERATORS]   NOW HIRING [FORUM MODERATORS] EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:26 am

Name : Aaron
Forum management experience : 
Reason why you want to become a moderator: i want to help the community be abetter place =)
Can you ban or issue penalty on your friend? yes
Back to top Go down
Pururut
Apprentice
Apprentice
Pururut

PostSubject: Re: NOW HIRING [FORUM MODERATORS]   NOW HIRING [FORUM MODERATORS] EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 1:03 pm

Name : Ivan V. Dela Cruz
Forum management experience :  I am currently an admin of a forum. link: philcraft.info

Reason why you want to become a moderator:
 i want to try being a moderator on another forum. And i also want to help the community..
Can you ban or issue penalty on your friend? yes (Although I don't have many friends in Animesky)
Back to top Go down
- Hitagi Senjougahara
- Hitagi Senjougahara

PostSubject: Re: NOW HIRING [FORUM MODERATORS]   NOW HIRING [FORUM MODERATORS] EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:23 pm

ACE011 wrote:
- Hitagi Senjougahara wrote:
Thank you for the interest in applying for a moderator position i added you as a friend on facebook so that we can talk about some things on handling the forum and of course get on touch with you personally i hope you add me up ^^ also i want to discuss some things which are forum related so please do add me up thank you
Are you perhaps Alexandroff? Added you then. ^^
Thanks for considering this application.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tnmaa.net
Admin C
Admin C

PostSubject: Re: NOW HIRING [FORUM MODERATORS]   NOW HIRING [FORUM MODERATORS] EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:54 pm

Name : John Carlo Pineda Huelar (Admin C)
Forum management experience : I have previous experience in being a mod and one main example is being a temporary forum moderator of Cherry Credits (Cherry Cafeteria.sg) 
Reason why you want to become a moderator: Just wanted to improve and sustain its good reputation and its community.
Back to top Go down
Houseki

PostSubject: Re: NOW HIRING [FORUM MODERATORS]   NOW HIRING [FORUM MODERATORS] EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:14 pm

Name : houseki
Forum management experience : 
Reason why you want to become a moderator: i would like to assist in building a great anime community for the people interested in anything japanese Smile
Back to top Go down
Gokou Ruri
Gokou Ruri

PostSubject: Re: NOW HIRING [FORUM MODERATORS]   NOW HIRING [FORUM MODERATORS] EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:39 pm

Going to try this, lol.

Name :  Rhobince Amiel V. Maigue
Forum management experience : I've been an admin in another anime forum, although it was long ago I am not sure if they opened it again. I was also a forum moderator in a private server of an online game, I quit the job, because the community there was a total messed up.
Reason why you want to become a moderator: I'd like to help out the community(prolly make it a good community lol), admins that might need help and also the moderators who might also need help. Last is to just welcome and help the newcomers.
Can you ban or issue penalty on your friend? Yes.
Back to top Go down
imeowable
imeowable

PostSubject: Re: NOW HIRING [FORUM MODERATORS]   NOW HIRING [FORUM MODERATORS] EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 10:55 pm

Name :  Anjeloux 
Forum management experience : I do not have any particular experience when it comes to forum management but i am a Guild Master of an Anime Theme Guild, We play MMO,MOBA,FPS Games for a long time now.  i handle almost 50-70 active players right now. I always talk to my members about problems with the guild and talk it out with a mature manner, i also help them grow up(maturely) and give them freedom to do what they want , i clearly states that rules are meant to be followed. In addition , we started an editing team to further nurture our skills and discover talents within the members. When it comes to management i know how to prioritize things and understand the ropes of consequence.

Reason why you want to become a moderator: To expand anime-love! <3
Can you ban or issue penalty on your friend? Definitely YES.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOW HIRING [FORUM MODERATORS]   NOW HIRING [FORUM MODERATORS] Empty

Back to top Go down

NOW HIRING [FORUM MODERATORS]
Page 1 of 1