Anime sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Affiliates
free forum

Devil Maker Tokyo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
imeowable
imeowable

Devil Maker Tokyo Empty
PostSubject: Devil Maker Tokyo   Devil Maker Tokyo EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 8:06 am

Devil Maker Tokyo 24-devil-maker-tokyo-2

The evolution of collectible card games is here! Play a unique FREE RPG card battle game unlike any that have come before! With exciting card battles, a strategic combat system, a captivating storyline, and outstanding card illustrations, you’re sure to enjoy Devil Maker: Tokyo!
● Devil Maker: Tokyo 
Immerse yourself in the world of Devil Maker: Tokyo. Collect devil cards and battle your way through the darkness that has enveloped Tokyo.

● Over 600 beautifully illustrated cards to collect 
The “devil” cards in Devil Maker: Tokyo are based on deities from cultures worldwide, and are grouped into three distinct attributes: Otherworldly, Celestial, and Underworld. With the help of these devil cards, players will embark on an epic quest to bring light back to the world. The latest update includes an all new and powerful Rank, check out the new Rank 6 cards!

● Upgrade your cards 
What makes Devil Maker: Tokyo unique is that you can upgrade your cards in a variety of ways, so that even low-ranked cards can become powerful. Cards can be merged with other cards, players can use the “Recontract” feature to try to boost the stats and grade of current cards, and cards can also be evolved to increase their rarity or rank.
● Story 

Sometime in the not-too-distant future, eternal darkness has blanketed Tokyo, and devils from another dimension have taken over the streets. You play as a “contractor,” someone who is able to form contracts with the devils of darkness to try to bring light back to the world. The problem is, your memories only go back 10 years. 
Who were you before then? With the help of the devil Yuki and your deck of fearsome devils, battle throughout Tokyo to try to unlock the keys to your past!

● Key Features 
- Over 600 beautifully drawn devil cards 
- A new breed of CCG, Devil Maker: Tokyo is unlike any game of its genre 
- Battle devils throughout Tokyo in Explore mode 
- Discover your mysterious past in Story mode 
- Battle against your fellow contractors in the Arena 
- Strategically form your devil party 
- Upgrade devil cards by merging, recontracting, or evolving 
- Transfer skills from one card to another 
- Compete for the highest record in the endless dungeon, the Crystal of the Abyss 
- Fight with your Friends against the Core of Darkness, the source of the devils’ power 
- Play along to the game’s fantastic original soundtrack 
- And Much more! Download Devil Maker: Tokyo to discover what makes it the most unique game in the collectible card game genre!

Referral ID: ChihoSasaki

*You will get a free summon ticket(you can get Rank 3 - Rank 5 Cards)*

Reviews:

- I've been playing DMT for about 2months now and this game is fair since you dont need to top up money, everything can be farmed i started at a Party Rank of B then after 2 months of farming i was able to farm many Rank 5 Cards and my Party Rank now is SS. I love how this game is manage its not like any other games that you need to top up money for you to grow stronger! This is why i still play this game. Fair Gaming and Month Updates.
Back to top Go down

Devil Maker Tokyo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime sky  :: GAMES :: IOS / ANDROID / BROWSER Games-
Jump to: