HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
February 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Poll
Similar topics
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Manga Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cerridwyn

PostSubject: Manga Review   Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:24 pm

Title: Kanojo ni Naru Hi
Author: Ogura Akane
Genre: Comedy, Romance, Gender Bender, School Life, Shoujo
No. of Chapters: Five(5)

Synopsis: Miyoshi and Mamiya were childhood friends. They always compete at each other but in the end of every challenge, Mamiya always wins. Everything is perfect until one day Mamiya collapsed and sent to hospital. To Miyoshi's surprise, Mamiya is really a girl!

This is the first time I read a manga with a 'gender bender' story. And this the very first time I will write a manga review, whew! Okay, back to business.

Story wise, its pretty good. But the transition or the development of the story is quite confusing. The organization of the character's thoughts are not in order though that is already expected in a very short manga. The story could could be more interesting if it wasn't five chapters only.

Rating: 

View user profile

Manga Review
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1